We are complying with all of the CDC, County, and State guidelines to keep our space and community safe. This is a list of what we will expect of you and what you can expect of us:
What we expect from you….
- Please self-screen before coming into the gym. If you or anyone you live with is experiencing any symptoms, please cancel your appointment and stay home. There will be no penalties for cancellations dues to illness. Please do not come to the gym if you have any reason to believe that you may be getting sick. No judgment, no bad feelings, just stay home and rest.
- Speaking of appointments! You MUST register for all classes and have an appointment with your trainer to enter the gym. We ask that you register for all classes within 24 hours so that we can be best prepared. We will not allow anyone to join classes without signing up in advance. Class are capped at 6 people while we are outside. Given the limited capacity, please register for classes early and do your best not to cancel at the last minute.
- We are working out OUTSIDE of the gym! While we are providing tents and as much shade as possible, prepare to be outdoors (throw on a little extra SPF!)
- Enter your workout space with a mask on and stay within your space.
- There is a hand sanitizing station, please use hand sanitizer before touching equipment.
- You will see 6 feet markers on the floor as you enter, please maintain distance and do not congregate in the walkway. The walkway must remain clear.
- If you arrive too early, just wait outside or in your car until the coach begins admitting the folks for the next class.
- You will be required to wear your mask anytime that you are not in your designated workout space. Please have one with you and wear upon entering. If you forget a mask, we will have disposable masks available for a small fee.
- You are strongly encouraged to bring your own FULL water bottle and chalk. You are welcome to bring your own towel and/or mat. The communal water dispenser will be off limits and if you forget water, we will have bottled water available.
- You will have disinfectant at each station, please wipe down all equipment at the end of your session.
- Please be patient with coaches and management. We are all working very hard to keep the gym safe and it will take time and lots of adjustments so please understand that there may be some kinks as we navigate this uncharted territory.
What you can expect from us...
- We are taking extra time to make sure all equipment and communal space is sanitized between each class. Please do not arrive 30 minutes early to your appointment.
- All employees will be required to self-screen and have their temperature taken at the beginning of each shift.
- We will be wearing masks and sanitizing our hands frequently.
- All workout stations have been clearly demarcated to ensure proper physical distancing.
- We have purchased additional sanitizer, disinfectant, and wipes.
- We will be getting the equipment out for you. Please tell your coach if you need heavier or lighter weights.